Kitchen & Facilities Staff
It really “takes a village” to create the life-changing experiences that Brigadoon offers. Throughout the year, any kitchen and facilities staff opportunities will be posted here.
Being Part of the Brigadoon Kitchen Team:
Our dynamic team is led by our Red Seal Executive Chef. Our kitchen is a place where creativity is exercised on a daily basis to provide appealing and safe meals. Examples of some of the diets and conditions our kitchen caters to include:
- Gluten-free diets for management of celiac disease
- Food allergies (anaphylaxis)
- Personalized diets to help those managing conditions such as kidney disease, crohn’s, colitis, etc.
- Diets free of gluten, wheat, eggs, lactose, milk, soy, etc. due to intolerances
- Vegetarian, vegan, kosher, and halal diets
As food allergies and preference become mainstream Brigadoon offers a unique learning environment to understand and implement the most complex of dietary requirements. As Sous Chef you will be expected to work both independently and as part of a team in the preparation of meals for groups of 10-150 people. You will have a leadership role in the kitchen and will be expected to problem solve and prioritize accordingly. You will work with the Executive Chef and team to serve meals in an efficient and timely manner.