School & Youth Groups
Play, Learn & Grow in Nature!
The interactive and exciting nature of school programs at Brigadoon Village engages students in intentionally designed learning experiences that give them the opportunity for growth and development.
Students will be given opportunities to try new challenges and push themselves outside of their comfort zones while making decisions to help the group achieve a common goal.
Our school program is designed to highlight group processes and principles and transfer the learning back to the classroom and their everyday lives.
All proceeds from facility bookings help support children and youth living with a health condition or other life challenges.
What We Offer
Students will be given opportunities to participate in a wide variety of activities in small groups. Activities might include archery, fire building, nature interpretation, initiatives, canoeing, kayaking, swimming, arts and crafts, compass orienteering and more!
Meals are an important part of the Brigadoon Program and students are given the opportunity to share among their peers and reflect on the day. Every meal is prepared by our amazing kitchen team under the guidance of our Red Seal Executive Chef, Dianne. We customize our menus to meet participants’ dietary requirements and allergies so everyone is able to enjoy similar meals. Our site is nut and shellfish aware but our team can meet any dietary need out there!
Before booking a trip, please review the following documents. They explain our program and include a copy of our waiver.
Upper Dining Hall
- Four-season space
- Seats 128
- Movable benches and tables
- Two individual bathrooms
- Projector, microphone and sound system
- Wrap around deck overlooking the lake
- Three-season space
- Seats 100
- Movable benches
- Stage, sound system, microphone
- Five cabins (3 x three-season and 2 x four-season)
- Each has five rooms with six beds in each
- Four individual bathrooms with showers
- Large common area with couches and table
- Tea and coffee machine
- Mini fridge
- Heat pumps and electric heat
- Nature trail
- Overnight campsite
- Campfire pit with five stages
- Two waterfront docks for swimming, paddling and powerboating
- Two grassy fields for games
- Archery range
- Climbing tower
- Ropes challenge course
- Giant swing
- Outdoor kitchen with eating pavilion and pizza oven
- And much more!