Corporate & Community Groups
A Unique Venue Surrounded by Nature
Experience Brigadoon Village while supporting a great cause! Nestled in the heart of the Annapolis Valley on the shores of beautiful Aylesford Lake, Nova Scotia, our barrier-free facility offers an inspirational setting for your next event.
All proceeds from group bookings help support children and youth living with a health condition or other life challenges.
Brigadoon is an ideal venue for:
- Team-building workshops
- Community group activities
- Adventure/outdoor groups and clubs
- Team meetings and strategic planning
- Staff retreats and activities for their families
When you host an event at Brigadoon Village, we will work with you to create a wonderful experience catered to your specific needs. Some groups need space for a meeting or conference; others may take advantage of all the incredible programming Brigadoon provides. Our experienced staff will work with you to create an experience that is right for you.
What We Offer
During the months of April, May, June, September and October, Brigadoon can host overnight group retreats for up to 148 people. From mid-November to mid-April, we can host overnight group retreats for up to 60 people.
We can accommodate up to 128 people in our dining hall for day events.
Our Executive Chef is known for her creative, delicious, and world-class meals. Our kitchen team can prepare breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and coffee and tea are always available throughout the day. We ensure our menus offer various healthy options, and we can always accommodate food sensitivities and dietary restrictions.
- A/V capabilities
- Breakout rooms
- A central conference/dining space
Get immersed in camp life! Brigadoon Village offers a range of different programs that can be designed to meet the needs of your group.
Upper Dining Hall
- Four-season space
- Seats 128
- Movable benches and tables
- Two individual bathrooms
- Projector, microphone and sound system
- Wrap around deck overlooking the lake
- Three-season space
- Seats 100
- Movable benches
- Stage, sound system, microphone
- Five cabins (3 x three-season and 2 x four-season)
- Each has five rooms with six beds in each
- Four individual bathrooms with showers
- Large common area with couches and table
- Tea and coffee machine
- Mini fridge
- Heat pumps and electric heat
- Nature trail
- Overnight campsite
- Campfire pit with five stages
- Two waterfront docks for swimming, paddling and powerboating
- Two grassy fields for games
- Archery range
- Climbing tower
- Ropes challenge course
- Giant swing
- Outdoor kitchen with eating pavilion and pizza oven
- And much more!