During the months of April, May, June, September and October Brigadoon can host overnight accommodations for up to 148 people. From mid-November to mid-April we can host overnight accommodations for up to 60 people. For day events we can accommodate up to 128 people in our dining hall.
Brigadoon is an ideal venue for:
- Team-building workshops
- Adventure/outdoor groups and clubs
- Team meetings and strategic planning
- Staff retreats and activities for their families
When you book with Brigadoon Village, we will work with you to create a wonderful experience catered to your specific needs. Some groups may just need space for a meeting or conference, other groups may take advantage of all the incredible programming Brigadoon provides. Our experienced staff will work with you to create an experience that is right for you.
Our Red Seal Executive Chef is known for her creative, delicious, and world-class meals. Our kitchen team can prepare breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and of course, coffee and tea are always available throughout the day. We ensure our menus offer a variety of healthy options and we are always able to accommodate food sensitivities and dietary restrictions.
- A/V capabilities
- Breakout rooms
- A central conference/dining space
Programs and Rates
All proceeds from Outdoor Centre bookings help support our Summer Camps for children and youth living with a health condition or other life challenges.
Brigadoon Village offers a range of different programs to design a program that meets the needs of the group. Rates may be adjusted slightly depending on the trip length and requirements of the program.
Upper Dining Hall
- Four-season space
- Seats 128
- Movable benches and tables
- Two individual bathrooms
- Projector, microphone and sound system
- Wrap around deck overlooking the lake
- Three-season space
- Seats 100
- Movable benches
- Stage, sound system, microphone
- Five cabins (3 x three-season and 2 x four-season)
- Each has five rooms with six beds in each
- Four individual bathrooms with showers
- Large common area with couches and table
- Tea and coffee machine
- Mini fridge
- Heat pumps and electric heat
- Nature trail
- Overnight campsite
- Campfire pit with five stages
- Two waterfront docks for swimming, paddling and powerboating
- Two grassy fields for games
- Archery range
- And much more!