Off-Season Teen Camps
Teen March Break Camp & Teen New Year’s Eve Party are two great ways for our teen campers to connect over the off-season. These events are open to campers between the ages of 13 and 18. After several summers at camp, most of the teen campers get to know their peers from “their camp”. Our teen off-season events are open to campers from all of our various summer camps. This intermingling of campers from different camps provides older campers with a different perspective on themselves and on others. Below are some examples of how campers can benefit from our off-season events:
- Creating connections with other campers and making new friends
- Staying at camp with an older group of peers and more time to socialize amongst themselves
- Learning about other camps and different chronic illness & conditions that our campers are living with
- Challenging themselves by trying new activities that are designed for campers to recognize their leadership potential
- Learning to take ownership and diligence of administering their own medications
- Participating in all the usual camp programs like Visual Arts, Outdoor Rec, Campfires etc.
If you have any question about our off-season teen programs you can contact:
Director of Program Partnerships and Operations
902-681-8100 ext 223
School’s out for March Break! What a better way to spend it than with your camp friends at Brigadoon? Enjoy camp like you’ve never seen it during the summer – snowshoeing, kick sledding, outdoor survival skills, campfires, and more!
Stay tuned for the dates for March Break Camp 2019.
Camp friends are the best friends! Ring in the New Year in a safe and fun environment with true Brigadoon spirit.
New Years Eve Retreat will happen again on December 31st 2018.