Our Teen Camp is open to campers from all of our various summer camp programs. When camp worlds collide, it provides older campers with a different perspective on themselves and others.
At this camp, teens will have the opportunity to:
- Create connections with other campers and make new friends.
- Socialize at camp with an older group of peers.
- Learn about different chronic illnesses and conditions that our campers are living with.
- Challenge themselves by trying new activities that are designed for campers to recognize their leadership potential.
- Learn to take ownership of administering their own medications.
- Participate in all the usual camp programs like Visual Arts, Outdoor Rec, Campfires etc.
In order to have a beneficial camp experience, and build on their independence and leadership skills teens should be able to manage their own medical care, with support and reminders from our on-site medical team.