Off Season LIT Camps
Our Summer Camps LIT program is a great way for our older campers to experience camp through programming that is designed specifically for them to step up and become a leader in their own way.
However, did you know we also offer LIT programs throughout the off season?
LIT March Break Camp & LIT New Year’s Eve Party are two great ways for LIT campers to connect over the off season. These events are open to campers between the ages of 13 and 18. After several summers at camp, most of the LIT campers get to know their peers from “their camp”. Our LIT Off Season events are open to campers from all of our various summer camps. This intermingling of campers from different camps provides LIT campers a different perspective on themselves and on others. Below are some examples of how campers can benefit from our Off Season LIT events.
- Creating connections with other campers and making new friends
- Staying at camp with an older group of peers and more time to socialize amongst themselves
- Learning about other camps and different chronic illness & conditions that our campers our living with
- Challenging themselves by trying new activities that are designed for campers to recognize their leadership potential
- Learning to take ownership and diligence of administering their own medications
- Participating in all the usual camp programs like Visual Arts, Outdoor Rec, Campfires etc.
If you have any question about some of our off season programs you can contact Brendan Loughnane our Off Season Coordinator by email email@example.com or calling (902)-681-8100 ext. 226. Click here for our LIT New Years Eve Retreat packing list.